Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 3rd January 2022 Episode Written Update Online &TV

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Watch Or read Latest Episode's Written Updates. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Drama serial Trending Movements and Promos. 

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Episode 3rd January 2022

Anguri wanders alone in the desert, telling me what this place is, why it's so quiet, everything is red here, and what you do when you see an alien coming into your arms. Alien says I'm downloading your language. Angouri says you talk like my neighbor. Alien calls her Ango. Angoori says why do you call me, this is your nickname and your full name is Ango Mangla. She says my name is Anguri. Alien says it's on Earth, but you're on Mars, you're Anglo, you're one of us. Come with me now. Ankur panicked and said no I will not come. Tiwari heard her voice and turned on the light. Angkor shouted.

Tiwari asked what happened. She says I had a nightmare and asks Tiwari what you are staring at. Tiwari says you are beautiful when you have sex with her under tension. I'm scared, Angkori says you're thinking about love, you know I was on Mars in a dream, there I saw an alien, this is your house, he said these are your people, I do not understand how he talked to me in my language. Tiwari flirts with her again.

Ankur says calm down, I'm not in love right now Good night. Tiwari said to herself, I think, so she is not interested in what will happen to her.

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 3rd January 2022 Episode Written Update Online &TV

Angouri singing mournful song in her garden. Vibhu walked over to her and asked what had happened to you and why. Anguri says I do not want to hurt you by telling you about my pain. Vibhu flirts with her and says, "Tell me who you are, I can not see you." I had a nightmare, I told him about his dream, and I prayed to God that I would never have a dream. Vibhuti says please be positive. Ankur says I have had these nightmares before and now I have no faith in dreams and leaves.

TMT stumbles into the abyss while walking, shouting who you can not see. Vibhu turns and beats them, asking where everyone is dressed and going. Till said we were going for an interview. Vibhuti mocks them and asks about the job. Tika says that our doctor referred us to the Kanpur Star Wars space exploration. Malkhan says I think we should go back home because we hit this unfortunate man before he went to work. Vibhu said, go and give your interview.

Anu told Meenal on the phone, "My life is monotonous and everyday quarrels make Vibhu bored of it all." Tiwari walked over to greet Anu. Anu told Meenal about Tiwari and I will talk to you later. Tiwari says if you are busy I will come later. Anu said no. Tiwari says Angouri is not feeling well.

Anu said what happened she did not say anything or she did not feel well what happened to her and why are you upset. I think I'm too far away from Angouri, and Tiwari says she's not interested in me. Anu said OK let's sit down and talk, I can ask you some questions, give me the right answer so I can tell you if you are physically or emotionally estranged from her. Tiwari says he feels emotionally distant on a physical level. Anu asked when was the last time you complimented her. Tiwari says I congratulated her when she cooked something well on Diwali last year.

Anu asked when was the last time you found fault with her work? Tiwari says when I come here before that. Anu says you have to compliment her on saying good things to her if things are to be right. Tiwari says you are very handsome. Anu says thank you, but this is not about me, you have to tell Angouri, make fun of her for how good she is, she does so much for you, you have to compliment her, so you keep happy. Tiwari said I would follow what you said and then she would come to me and say thank you.

Vibhu, who is having tea at the tea stall, says it is not sweet to those who drink it. The tea seller will start paying for the tea. Vibhu saw him telling her that you should get poison. Vibhu tells you who you are. He says I am your inner soul who came to speak to you. Vibhu says Khat do you want to talk. He says, first tell me if you are a true lover of Angouras. Vibhu says you need to know if you are my inner soul. He says, your love bhabhiji no longer wants to dream, butWhatever you do, go and fight her grief. Well, I'm going to prove that her dreams come true, but Vibhu says you have to see how. He says, you ask me if you are a slave and I know you will find an idea. Vibhu was shocked.

Angouri calls Tiwari in the hall and says fast food is ready. Tiwari walked over to her, I have something to tell you, you always give me the first bite, and then you eat, but today I will give you the first bite. This dal is the worst, Anguri says not to eat it. Tiwari said, I will eat it, you cook it with so much love.

Wait a minute, Anguri says I'll make something new for you. Tiwari said it was not necessary and said it was very good. Angkor says you can taste it. Yes I can taste everything, today I will only eat dal, says Tiwari. Why are you making fun of me, I know it's not cooked well, even animals do not eat it, says Angkori. Tiwari says I tell you the truth. It's not true what Angkori says, why are you trying to insult me, I'm been sick for a long time, I know everything about you, take the dal.-

TMT near the tea shop is experimenting with alien disguise. Vibhu walked over to them asking what you are doing in a fancy dress. Tika says this is not a fancy dress provided by the organization. Malkhan says they are trying to advertise with us. Through this ad, Tillu says that our organization wants to promote astronomy to young people and children. Tika says they give us clothes for that, and tells Tillu we can get dressed and walk around the colony.

Vibhu asked the tea vendor to give them tea and told them what is your plan for tonight. Till says we will pass through Khujayya Colony around 12 or 12:30. Do well, Vibhu says you will be there by 12:30. They say yes. Vibhu said goodbye and asked the tea seller to take the money from them.

              < Previous Episode                                                       Next Episode >

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post