Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 30th December 2021 Episode Written Update Online &TV

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Watch Or read Latest Episode's Written Updates. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Drama serial Trending Movements and Promos. 

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Episode 30th December 2021

Happu does his job at the police station. Manohar walks over to him and gives him tea and they both eat. Hapu says it's strong and I told him I had not massaged my body in so many days. Manohar says I have to make arrangements for the massage. Hupp says you kissed his hand like crazy, I'm a fan of yours, so tell me why your hand is so soft.

Manohar said sorry that your intention was not good. Gupta and Masterji walked towards them. Gupta says the situation is serious and I will ask the master to show that my phone battery is not working. Manohar mocked them. Masterji give him the phone that I have a photo of him taking a bribe from an Angkor businessman. Hapu and Manohar look at the photos and say we did not expect this from Ankur. Gupta said what are you waiting for, come and arrest her. Hupp says I'm confused about whether to arrest or release her.

Angkori walked over to Anu, Anu said hi, finally released, Angkori said, I wanted to visit you, but the election was busy, two people came here and complimented me and gave me sweets, so I thought to share this with a friend, Anu says open the box Anu is shocked, look He said there was money in it. Saxena passes, says you plan to defeat him, Anu says I will not release him if I find out who he is, Saxena says Bhardwaj, who else, his answer will be our victory.

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 30th December 2021 Episode Written Update Online &TV

Hapu Singh walks inside, Anu hides the box, Hapu takes the box and tells Hapu about the complaint, Anu asks what the evidence is, Saxena and Anu say it's a conspiracy, she looks like a bribe taker, Hapu says no, but unfortunately she had to be arrested.

Everyone outside is discussing how Angkori will go to jail, Tiwari blames Vibhu, David tells her what will happen if she goes to jail, Vibhu attacks him. Angouri comes out, Anu and Saxena try to stop Happu, Angouri says I do not want to go to jail, I did nothing, Vibhu says I will not let you go. Vibhu starts to cry, control David whispers, you will ruin the plan. Anu says I need to do something.

Anu talking to Hapu says so you will put innocent women in jail Hapu says I'm bound by the rules, Anu says you use the rules to your advantage, Anu says you never thought how much you would hurt that innocent woman, Hapu says, I understand but the evidence says it She is, I saw the video, Anu asks where these two are, Hapu says, Huppu says I'm tracking, Anu says my interpol friend was here, Anu's friend walks in, Anu says you're a warm welcome, he asks who this man is, he Anu says he is an inspector, Indar says look at this video, find these people, Indar calls Zucker, to find the men, Zucker sends video of the house where the men went and found that they went to the TMT house.

TMT in jail, they ask why they were arrested, Hapu silently answers our questions, the commissioner says all three are useless, walks with beautiful 3re degree equipment, shows all equipment, TMT says we will not use it if you answer us without any problem, we will answer that Hapu asks who the two men were, and Tika says they were Vibhu and Tiwari.

Angouri and Anu are upset with Tiwari and Vibhu, they ask why you did this, Vibhu says that David gave us the idea, David says you asked me for the idea, why do you always blame me, Tiwari's ego hurt. Anu scolds everyone, Commissioner tells David why you supported them, David says, Vibhu I did not want to go to Mumbai because Anu will not let me in Kanpur, Ankur says so you played me, Anu says you will attend, he will go to Mumbai, you will win, Saxena came in and said the election had been canceled.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post