Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 28th January 2022 Written Episode Update : Vibhu Tamper With Angoori’s Diary

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Watch Or read Latest Episode's Written Updates. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Drama serial Trending Movements and Promos. 



Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Episode 28th January 2022


Angoori, Tiwari, Sunny and Commissioner in Tiwari’s house for dinner. Angoori see Dadaji and greet him. Dadaji says to Angoori them is same Price Louis who’s dadi was Gloria. Angoori ask same question to Sunny. Sunny says yoi are smart you have great knowledge. Dadaji says to Angoori Prince Louis dadaji King Cobra was no good. Angoori says he use to beat my dadaji with hunter. Dadaji says because if him I lost my Gloria and don’t know where he send her, says to Angoori the country who misbehaved with your dadaji you want your husband should work in that country. Angoori says no. Dadaji says then throw them out if house. Angoori says as you say. Commissioner says to Angoori what do we have in dessert. Angoori says you have Stick Jamun in dessert, bring stick and start beating them.

Next morning. Vibhu near tea stall crying. Tiwari sit beside him and ask what happen why are you crying did Anu gibe you divorce. Vibhuti says I’m crying for Angoori because you don’t cry for her, she is just a servant for you. Tiwari says what rubbish are you talking. Vibhu says I’m telling truth didn’t you see she is taking foreigner’s name, she hit everyone but you won’t take any name. Tiwari says I’m scared of her I what should I do tell me. Vibhu mocks him and says when you asked her to do lot of work then you didn’t took any action and now when she is gone mad now you are asking what should I do. Tiwari says Bhabhiji also ask you to do things she also get crazy sometimes and ask you to do roleplay. Vibhu says you are getting personal and what suggestions should I give you, don’t know what all she is reading from diary. Tiwari start crying and ask what should I do. Vibhu says let’s take her to Tantric doctor. Tiwari says will that be good. Vibhuti says we should try.

               Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 3rd January 2022 Episode Written Update Online &TV


Angoori sitting in her garden talking to Saxena. Angoori says to Dadaji you know this Saxena consider me as her mother. Saxena greet him. TMT walks to Saxena says we three are getting mad. Saxena says Angoori’s dadaji is sitting here greet him. TMT confused greet Dadaji on empty chair. Malkhan says to Saxena we don’t understand why are we presented like this infront of everyone. Saxena says because you are model. Tillu says everyone is disrespecting us what model. Saxena says understand you are model of unemployment, hunger yoi are super model. TMT gets confused and walk away. Saxena says to Dadaji says sometimes it take time to make them understand and says now I’ll leave I need to go and says to Angoori bring dadaji for dinner at my place sometime and leaves. Angoori talking to Dadaji. Doctor walking by see Angoori talking to empty chair. Dadaji says to Angoori we need selfless people like Saxena to make youth if country walk on track. Gupta ask Angoori who are you talking to. Angoori says my Dadaji is sitting can’t you see. Gupta greet Dadaji and says to Angoori where was he from this long. Dadaji says to Angoori tell him I was here from 1920 where were you. Angoori says to Gupta he was here from 1920 where were you. Gupta says I think so he doesn’t want to talk to me. Dadaji says to Angoori tell him that he is also crazy. Angoori tell him same. Gupta ask Angoori from when are you seeing Dadaji. Angoori says from the time I’m reading this diary.

Tiwari, Vibhu and Gupta at Gupta’s clinic. Gupta says to them this is called as chemical disorder and she is seeing people who are not present because of chemical imbalance in our head. Tiwari says same like Angoori start seeing her Dadaji. Gupta says yes that time she must be reading something about Dadaji and start seeing him. Vibhu says she might be seeing ghost too. Gupta says nothing is like ghost, human is a chemical factory and we cannot imagine how many if those we have inside us. Tiwari says we don’t want to open chemical factory is there any cure so tell us. Gupta says in medical science we have no solution but I’ll ask my Guruji is there any solution with magic. Vibhu says no need to ask anything I have plan, we will tamper Angoori’s diary.

Same night Angoori reading diary. Tiwari walks to her see her reading diary. Tiwari says what are you reading. Angoori says give me back I’m reading a good paragraph. Tiwari says I have a good paragraph of love and says come lets have romance. Angoori says no I’m not in mood. Tiwari says you also make my mood when I’m not in that state and start dancing with her. Vibhu take her diary and walk away and bring it back after sometime.

Next morning Angoori peeling vegetable and singing patriotic song. Tiwari walks to her and ask did you read this whole diary. Angoori says yes I know every word of it. Tiwari says did you read this page. Angoori says I didn’t see this page and says how did I forget and start reading. Dadaji call Angoori and says now our country is free and happiness everyone I have faith in this country now I think my time is done and I should leave. Angoori says you are going. Dadaji says I’m always alive inside you as thoughts and leaves. Angoori says I’ll miss you. Tiwari hear everything says thankgod she is fine now.

Vibhu outside tea stall. Happu walks to him says Tiwari is not coming but I’m here. Vibhu and Happu arguing about weapons and says you attack an inspector on duty so I’ll arrest you now come with me. Angoori walks to them says wait what are you doing he is not culprit, he was talking to me that time he did nothing. Vibhu tell Happu story again and says she said it now believe me. Happu says if she is saying then I’ll believe but my heart dosent believe that. Vibhu ask Angoori are you alright come I’ll drop you home and they leave. Happu says he is so eager to drop Angoori home but don’t have that same eagerness to drop his own wife and says I was been played someone hit me what kind of inspector am I and ask tea vendor to give tea. Man come from behind blindfold Happu and beat him with stick give everything to Master and run away. Happu remove cloth and see Master with stick shouts at him.

Anu in hall using phone. Tiwari walks in and greet her. Anu greet her bacyand says did you brought remaining fees. Tiwari says yes and here are your 3000rs. Anu says what are you so excited about it’s my fees. Tiwari says okay so let’s start and teach me english so that everyone get shock afetr hearing my english. Anu says I cannot make you Donald Trump in few days but if you try hard then you can start speaking decent english. Tiwari gets call from Commissioner. Commissioner greet him and says I have a bad news for you, my brother in law has gone crazy because of your wife’s attack and his business also got affected and the join venture you were going to do with him is now fracture, deal cancel and listen you have to pay for the damages happen to my brother in law, thankyou. Anu ask Tiwari what happen. Tiwari says my plan for going foreign is cancelled, now I cannot learn english so can you please return 3000rs. Anu says these are non refundable it’s my company policy. Tiwari says okay then please teach me. Anu says we have one more policy if our student say that he doesn’t want to learn then we take it very seriously so uf you want to learn then you have to enroll again and pay me. Tiwari says okay I’ll leave now and walk away.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post