Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 3rd February 2022 Written Episode Update : David And Vibhuti Get Exposed

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Watch Or read Latest Episode's Written Updates. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Drama serial Trending Movements and Promos. 



Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Episode 3rd February 2022


Vibhu and David disguised as beggar sitting in market. Vibhu says to David where we will keep the money. David says we will keep in house. Vibhu says Anu is like CCTV she will get to know about money. David says you are so scared of your wife, okay tell me a place where your wife won’t look. Vibhu says kitchen. David says no let’s keep in bathroom or bury in lawn. Vibhu says you know how Anu is she will see boulder in lawn, I have one place where Anu will not look.

Anu ask Teeka Tillu did you do your work. Teeka says yes and we got 500rs too for that beggar. Anu says excellent just see no beggar is left. Tillu says don’t worry. Teeka see David and Vibhu disguised as beggar and alert Tillu and Anu. Anu says go attack them. Teeka and Tillu start acting like dog. Vibhuti says to David they are coming for us and they both run away.

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 3rd January 2022 Episode Written Update Online &TV

Vibhu enter Tiwari’s house and knocks his door says is anybody here. Angoori walks to door and see to beggar go from here and give him some change and walks away. David walks to Vibhu says we need to give 10lakh to lawyer only then you will get something from 20 crore property. Vibhu says I understand I won’t get anything but we need to look for Tiwari. David says he will be inside atleast call him. Vibhu says first you will say. David sit down and they both start calling someone from Tiwari’s house. Angoori walks out see them says earlier it was only one now two are here do we have open factory of money. David says we are not asking for you we are asking for your husband. Angoori says we are no different. Ammaji walks to Angoori and ask what happen. Angoori says these two are looking for Tiwari. Ammaji signs Angoori to get her stick and talk to Beggar says my son Tiwari went to Farrukhabad so you can go there and find him. David mocks Ammaji. Angoori give stick to Ammaji. Vibhu looks at stick. Ammaji says take seat, they both sit down and Amma start beating them. Ammaji ask Angoori to go inside and they lovk door. Vibhu says to David let’s go now and see how much beating we got.

Tiwari tied up with rope in bedroom. Ammaji and Angoori in room Ammaji says now we will untie you only when your mind is stable. Tiwari shouts. Ammaji ask Angoori to remove cloth from his mouth. Angoori remove cloth. Tiwari says you both are doing wrong. Angoori says you are donating everything in house is that right. Ammaji says good Angoori. Tiwari thinks how should I tell them whatever I’m doing is for Angoori and says to her please untie me. Angoori says no. Tiwari shouts at her. Ammaji slaps him. Tiwari says try to understand things. Ammaji says to Angoori put cloth in his mouth and ask her to bring Balushahi for her. Angoori and Ammaji leaves. David and Vibhu get’s inside Tiwari’s bedroom from window. Vibhu and David untie him.

Vibhuti and David outside band. Vibhu says to David I’m having goosebumps. David says wait for some more time, first let’s take money and give to lawyer then we will win case and get lot of money. Vibhuti says to David is that lawyer faithfully. David says don’t worry he is like me. Vibhuti says then I’ll not give him a single penny, have you ever seen your face in mirror. David says don’t worry. Tiwari walks out and says your money is ready. David snatches his bag. Tiwari thinks I have faith that this donation will help Angoori to stay healthy and leaves. Teeka and Tillu walks to them and try to catch them but they run away.

David and Vibhu in there house with money and discussing about money. David says you know one time I kicked a beggar but a pandit saw me doing that he called me and read my hand said to me one day you will become beggar too and now see. Vibhu says you are acting and start discussing aboyt 20 crore says I won’t give any single penny from that. David says you hurt me today. Vibhu says I’m sorry and look at your daughter in law she loves you a lot and always ready to fight for you cannot hear anything against you. David says yes she loves me a lot so from my property I’ll give her 19,99,99,999 and from that you will get only 1rs. Vibhuti says do something quick or Anu will see this so they both pack bag and try to hide it. Vibhu says to David hide this under bed because I know she dont look below the bed so hide it. Anu shouts I’ll search everything. David hide under the bed. Anu walks in says what kind of relatives you have I’m talking about David. Vibhu says why are you talking like this about him. Anu says I have a reason because of him we got extra 1000rs in our grocery bill. Vibhuti says what did he buy of that extra 1000rs. Anu says that’s what I need to know so I asked him but Chachaji give him promise to not to tell anything but I’ll try to find out and she leaves.
Vibhu ask David to come out. David says you were saying that Anu respect me a lot. Vibhu says tell me what you did with 1000rs. David whispers into his ears.

Vibhu and David disguised as beggar trying to sneak inside Tiwari’s house. Anu, Ammaji and Angoori standing behind them. Anu says excuse me are you thief or beggar why are you trying to get inside like thief. David and Vibhu turn around and see them. David says we are thief. Ammaji says if you are beggar then we will hit you more. Angoori says we need to clear out all beggars from morden colony so need to beat them extra. Vibhu says we are thief not beggar. Teeka says I’m seeing first time a thief is saying that he is thief. Tillu says my hand was itching since morning si thinking of hitting a thied now look at god’s grace I got two thief. David says we are beggar. Anu says I’ll beat beggar personally and ask Teeka and Tillu to attack. Teeka and Tillu start beating them. Vibhu shouts please help us Anu and Bhabhiji. Anu says how adre you call me Anu. David says because he is your husband. Angoori says stop talking rubbish. David remove his disguise and says he is Vibhu and I’m his uncle David. Anu says what’s going on. Angoori says it was you who was taking money from Tiwari. Anu says will you explain me what’s going on. Tillu and Teeka mocks them. Vibhu says to David tell them who was mastermind behind this and shouts at David. Anu says no need to raise your volume because you are equal culprit. Vibhu says yes I’m culprit and Tiwari was only one in this colony who can give us 10lakh rs so we ask him to donate us. Angoori says is my husband have die for printing money. Vibhu says we heard Tiwari that he has to kind and donate so we became beggar and start asking him for donation. Anu says what did you get. Vibhu from that 10lakh rupees we would have won the case and returned money to Tiwari. Ammaji says nothing will work here now give 10lakh rs right now.

Angoori and Tiwari in bedroom. Angoori says you did everything for me. Tiwari says you are my best treasure and I love you a lot. Angoori says I love you too. Ammaji walks in. Tiwari gets call, Angoori says fraud baba is calling you. Tiwari says he is not fraud he didn’t took money from me and greets Baba on call. Baba abuses him and says stop donating things your wife is now safe. Tiwari gets happy and says to Angoori baba told that you are safe now. Ammaji kisses Tiwari forehead and slaps him says is that baba more handsome then Pandit Ramphal. Tiwari give her look. Ammaji says to Angoori please give me breakfast cook potato Puri for me and they both leave.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post