Balika Vadhu Season 2 4th March 2022 Written Episode Update: Anandi Offers A Job To Anand

Balika Vadhu Season 2 Full Episodes Streaming On Colors TV. Udaariyaan TV Serial Latest Episode Written Updates and Promo Available Here.


Balika Vadhu 2 4th March February 2022 Written Update



The Episode starts with Anandi liking the decorations. Anand says I did this to show the real me, my past snatched a lot from me, but I m trying to get everything back, please sit. They sit. He says change is a good thing. She says yes, I feel bored of Chinese always. He serves her the food. They feed the food to each other. She asks what about the dessert. He says it’s a surprise, wait, I will make jalebi for you. She asks do you know it. He says no, presenting online video to learn, I used to cook watching videos when I was abroad, I m a good cook now. They have romantic moments. They make the jalebis together. Dil hum ko….plays…. He feeds her the jalebis. She likes it. Diya gets a call from office. She goes.

Anand plays the music. He dances with Anandi. They hug. She gets a call from Jigar. He says he isn’t right, he knows you are with me, so he is doing this to spoil our date. She says no, he isn’t such. She gets Jigar’s message that the server is down. They go to the office and see Diya. Diya says I accidentally took the office keys with me so. Anandi asks what’s the status. Jigar asks why are you here, I can handle this, I just informed about it. Anand asks why did you message them. Jigar says its an office protocol to inform about the crisis. Anandi says yes. The man says we had tried to reboot the server. Anand asks can I. Jigar and the man leave.


Anand checks the server. Jigar looks on. Anandi feels cold. Anand gives his coat. Diya says relax Jigar, don’t be concerned about Anandi, I m talking about Anand, I like Anandi, she did a lot for you, me and everyone, I m worried, she will be broken again after Anand goes. He asks why will Anand go back, he loves Anandi. She says I also loved Vikrant, look where I m, he ran away when he knew about dad’s mess, I m worried about Anandi, you know how she is, carry on. She goes.

Anand says the site is up, check the app once. Anandi checks the app. She says its working, good job Anand, you still think that someone is trying to sabotage. He says its because of your customer base, update the system, lets go it. He says you admit that you were wrong about Jigar. Jigar comes and says its working, nice work, come. Anand asks the guy to update system timely. The man says awesome job, pleasure working with you. Anand says work is done, lets go home. Diya says I came alone, I will go alone, you weren’t there when I needed you the most, now I don’t need you anymore. He says sorry, give me a chance. She says leave me alone. She goes. Anand and Anandi leave.

Bhairavi arranges Anand’s clothes. She gets a pic and thinks who is this girl with Anand. Anandi says bye, I m upset with you because of your behavior with Jigar. Anand says sorry, I know to which limit he can go. They argue. He angrily leaves.

Diya sits upset. Raju tells about his daughter’s problem. She says your life is simple, and my life is so troubled, there is always a war going on, Vikrant claimed that he will always stay with me, now Anand is back, I feel like beating him, sorry, I will go. He says wait, take the medicine to make the mood better, I take this when I get sad. She smiles seeing the marshmallows. She thanks him. He says I will keep more toffees from tomorrow for you. Anand and Anandi stay upset. Its morning, the girls wait for Anandi. Jigar sees the time. Bhairavi asks Anand what’s the matter. Anand says I don’t feel like eating. She asks how was your date. Anandi comes to meet him. He says please come in. She says a lots have changed, we need time to get used to, so I have a proposal for you, we need to spend time together, join the company as a technical director. He nods and says come in. She says I will leave.

Anandi talks to the board. She says I have to make an imp announcement, we got Anand in our company, he could be a great asset, a great friend. Everyone claps. Anandi says our base is big, its better to create internal support than outsourcing. Jigar hears the girls talking. He goes to Anand and says congrats, welcome to the team.

                      Previous Episode                                                   Next Episode >   

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post