Pandya Store 29th March 2022 Written Episode Update: Rishita Gets Rude Towards Dhara

Pandya Store Full Episodes Streaming On Star Plus. Pandya Store TV Serial Latest Episode Written Updates and Promo Available Here.


Pandya Store Episode 29th March 2022 Written Update




The Episode starts with Kanta saying it’s a big good news, you are going to become a Suman, everything will get fine. The lady says even Dhara will get the baby now, Dev and Rishita will happily give their baby to Dhara. Rishita asks why, is my baby any tomato or potato that I give my baby to anyone. Shiva asks her to let it be. Kanta says I can see many corners in your house. Suman asks them to go now. Dhara gets the sweets and gives to them. Suman beats Dev. She says you are the most educated in the house, why can’t you control your tongue. Dhara says sorry Rishita, I got so tensed. Rishita says its easy for you to say sorry. Dhara says nothing will happen to the baby. Rishita says you did the bad omen. Raavi says don’t worry, Dhara was thinking for your good. Suman says don’t worry, nothing will happen. She asks Dhara to ward off the bad sight. Rishita goes. Suman asks her to stop, is she deaf. Rishita says its Shiva and Raavi’s marriage day, I don’t want any drama. Dhara gets the chillies to ward off bad sight. Rishita recalls Dhara’s words. She stops Dhara. She says I don’t like your hypocrisy, you told about my pregnancy and now you are acting good, let it be, the family’s sight isn’t good, why shall I get scared of outsiders. She goes. Dhara says if you are smart, why do you do such things that I have to stop you.

She asks them not to stare at her, she isn’t wrong. She asks Shiva and Raavi to go and take rest. She also leaves. Everyone gets upset. Gautam showers petals on Dhara and praises her for getting Shiva and Raavi married. She says it doesn’t matter, I just get scolding. He asks since when did you start feeling bad of children’s words. She says I feel bad sometimes, I can keep a big heart but I can’t make it stone, that’s why I feel bad. He says forget it, I have decided to take retirement, Suman, you and I will go to Haridwar, Manali and Shimla. She says yes, I will forget to take their tension, then Rishita and Raavi will know everything. He laughs and says a man can leave his house, but a woman can never leave it. She asks shall I leave it and show. He asks sure. She says its holi, I have to make sweets. He laughs. He asks will you leave your house like this. She signs no. They smile. She goes.

Dev surprises Rishita. He lifts her and takes rounds. He smiles. She doesn’t see the decorations. She stays busy on phone. He says you always used to complain that our room wasn’t decorated on our wedding night, see I have decorated the room, what’s so interesting in phone. He asks her why is she believing in bad sight. She says I don’t believe, but I can’t take risk about my baby. He says nothing will happen to our baby. He hugs her and asks her not to worry.

Shiva is at the shop. Raavi calls him and asks what are you doing. He says wrestling. She says I have come, see. He asks did you come at the shop. She says it was a test, if you also see me or not. He says no, what is your work, tell me. She says I will give you love lessons, buy a gift for me. He asks why, is it your birthday. She says its for mu dikhai, we got married. He says you can get haldi, rice or anything, let me work, then I will come soon. She says okay, say that. He says that. She says say I love you. He says I m at the shop. She asks so what. He says I will talk when I come home. He ends call. She smiles.

He writes I love you on the platform with the talcum powder. He says its not so tough to say, she already knows it, I won’t say. A lady wearing black clothes come to Pandya house at night. She goes. Shiva comes home. Dev and Krish are playing. Shiva laughs. He asks what happened. Dev says its your suhaagraat today, there is a problem. Shiva asks what problem. Krish jokes. Dev says Shiva doesn’t know romance, how will Raavi go close to him. Shiva asks why are they talking such shameless things. Dev says we have to tell you, we know you didn’t learn about love, I m your elder brother, I have to give you tips. Shiva asks Krish how does he know. Krish says I have learnt it from someone else. Dev says its Shiva’s day, I mean, night. He asks Shiva to not get angry, apply perfume and take haldi milk to the room. Krish says play a song and dance. Dev says then start talking sweetly, please don’t get angry, control your body and tongue. Shiva says I m getting anger now. Gautam comes and asks what’s going on. The lady looks at Pandya house. Gautam asks what was Dev saying. Krish says he is giving tips to Shiva to become a father. Gautam says no need to give him tips, he has won Raavi’s heart, he has something in him, I m sure that he will keep Raavi happy. They all hug Shiva. The lady goes to Pandya Nivas name board and makes a cross mark.

                      Previous Episode                                                   Next Episode >   

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post