Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 7th April 2022 Written Episode Update: Teeka And Friends Get Thrashed

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Watch Or read Latest Episode's Written Updates. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Drama serial Trending Movements and Promos. 



Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Episode 7th April 2022


Angoori in her bedroom. Tiwari walks to her. Angoori ask her how was the party. He lie down. Angoori says I’m asking you something reply me talk to me. Tiwari says I’m tiered let me sleep and you should also sleep. Angoori says no I’m not that tiered. Tiwari says to himself she still got energy after dancing and ask her is your work done. Angoori says yes now I’ll get ready to sleep. Tiwari says okay. Angoori act and aays who is calling me this late. Tiwari ask what happen. She says nothing I’ll be on call you can sleep and she leaves. Tiwari says this must be Tony let’s see what is she talking.
Angoori on phone talking to Tony ask how are you and I’m missing you and ays I got your Russian Pistol which you smuggled now you shoot people who don’t pay you security and I’ll handle the pistol, listen to me I’m missing you badly feel like fly and come yo you and dance a lot infront of you. Tiwari listening everything. Angoori says I want to give you fruit, should I come, who will stop me if someone try I’ll shoot him with pistol and disconnects phone. Tiwari says this si not right to say anything to her and pray to God.

Anu on phone with Minal says it’s important to take revenge from men they made a lot of fun of our feelings now it’s our time. Vibhu walk to her. Anu says I’ll talk to you later Vibhu is here. Vibhuti thinks I think so she was talking to father of her son. Anu says I have a surprise for you I have joined cooking classes. Vibhu says what is the occasion. Anu says so that I can cook for you. Vibhu says if you want to give good news say that I’m going to be father. Anu says what rubbish are you talking how can I be pregnant. Vibhu says the samw way other girls get pregnant. Anu says this is a big task. Vibhu outside you can do this task not inside home. Anu says what do you mean. Vibhu says you go to your grooming classes that is also hardwork. Anu says in grooming classes we don’t have to change the diaper. Vibhu says I’ll do. Anu says I’m the only one who earns and having a baby is costly. Vibhu says don’t worry I’ll handle and says let’s do this good task right now. Anu says read my lips. Vibhu says let’s do this then. Anu says I said shutup and she gets call from someone says it must be urgent I’ll go and talk and she leaves the room and go inside bathroom. Vibhu says I think so it’s the father let’s see.
Anu in bathroom acting like talking on phone with the father. Vibhu outside hearing everything. Anu says tell me did Tinku sleep, what are you not able to make him fall asleep what kind of father you are do one thing put phone on speaker I’ll sing lullaby for Tinku, do you want Tinku to sleep or else you have to hear him cry for whole night. Vibhu outside getting anxious says what kind of women she is. Anu acts like she is talking to Tinku and singing lullaby for Tinku. Vibhu pray to God and says I don’t know she will ditch me like this I’m sad so much now I have to drink to overcome this.

TMT at tea stall stretching there body. Malkhan ask vendor to give milk. Vendor micks him and says only tea is served here. Teeka says forget him let’s go to girl’s hostel we will tease them get some beating and then we will drink Haldi Milk. Tillu says for that we don’t have to go to girl’s hostel open your eyes and see Masters wife she is looking good. Master with his wife says please kadi rice today because I love that. Teeka start teasing them. Tillu and Malkhan also start teasing them. Masters wife blushing she says to Master why don’t you say something to them. Master says you go home I’ll be back soon and start scolding them. Prem and Gupta walks to Master. Gupta ask what happen. Master says look at them they are teasing my wife. Prem scolds them. Tillu mocks Prem and ask him to call your wife I need to tease her. Gupta says what is this nonsense. Malkhan says where is your wife we never saw her. Master, Gupta and Prem start beating TMT. Saxena walks to them talking to Kate on phone.

Tiwari in market. Vibhu walks to him. Tiwari crying and talking. Vibhu says speak clearly. Tiwari says I’m angry on Angoori she is not like before, she is like important person for Tony. Vibhu in shock says this is sad. Tiwari says I heard she was talking about pistol. Vibhu says what are you saying what happen to Angoori and what kind of gentry she hanging out with. Tiwari says I’m scared of Angoori. Vibhu says I’m also scared see all problems come at one time I’m already tensed. Tiwari ask what happen did you get any information about her. Vibhu says I gave her advice I said Anu baby let’s have a baby. Tiwari scream says you won’t have a baby with her. Vibhu says who are you to decide. Tiwari says I’m sorry. Vibhu says we need to think from cool mind because things can get out fo hands. Tiwari ask what should we do then. Vibhu says I’ll talk to Angoori you should talk to Anu to get the other side of story. Tiwari says okay, he cry and hugs him. Vibhu says stay away I don’t likw your touch.

Angoori in kitchen chopping vegetable and singing. Vibhu walks to her and flirt with her and says I know everything. Angoori ask what you know. Vibhu says I know about Tony you wree at his location talking to him and even dance for him, you sound quiet easy. Angoori says you saw everything and start crying. Vibhu ask why are you crying. Angoori says he is threating me, he said he love me and one time I try to go against him so he sais till the time I don’t get more beautiful and hot lady then me he won’t leave me. Vibhu says don’t worry I’ll do anything to help you. Angoori says I know that, now you have to fins someone gorgeous then me. Vibhu give her look. Angoori sasy wait a minute and ask him to take few step back, keep your one hand on your waist and other one on head come close to me, she make her do things says good I find gorgeous girl. Vibhu says who. Angoori says it’s you now go and take getup of hot female and praise him. Vibhu sats it won’t be convincing. Angoori says okay I’ll go and surrender. Vibhu says no you sill not do I’ll become girl for you and dance for you. A voice mocks Vibhu. Vibhu says that ediot person is here I should leave now, don’t worry I’ll dance for you. Angoori says thankyou.

Anu in her house act like she is scolding someone on phone. Tiwari enter the room get scared and sit beside here. Anu looks at Tiwari acts and says did you hear anything. Tiwari sitting totally numb. Anu call him and says where were you lost. Tiwari says I’m not lost but you definately are. Anu says what are you saying where am I lost. Tiwari says in your second life I know everything what you do in your cooking class, I know there is someone else in your life other then Vibhu and have a kid too, tell me what is the truth. Anu says you want to know truth then listen, Vikram has trapped me.

              Previous Episode                                                   Next Episode >            


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post