Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 28th December 2021 Episode Written Update Online &TV

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Watch Or read Latest Episode's Written Updates. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Drama serial Trending Movements and Promos. 

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai

TMT and Vibhu are sitting next to the tea shop. Vibhu tells TMT when the rally will go from Jakarta to Morden Colony, at that time people will shout the slogan that I too will come forward shouting slogans, at that time three masks will come through and beat me badly, I will bleed and that blood will be fake. Tika says what you are talking about. Teka says that someone will come and beat us and we will see you in that condition. Vibhu says that the three boys will be you and that people think this is Bhardwaj's people and all sympathy goes to Bhabhiji. Tika says we understand you should be beaten badly. Vibhu says you have to act. Till says to say that you want to act. Vibhuti says that Bhabhiji should succeed if he hears anything happening.

Everyone shouted slogans for Angouri. Angouri shouts slogans for himself and slogans against Bhardwaj. Tell me, why didn't you tell me to shout slogans against him, says Vibhu. Vibhu was beaten by two masked men. Vibhu lay on the road. Angouri says why he went down. "I'm waiting for them and they're not here yet," Malcolm said. Tika and Malkhan walked to Thillu. Tika told Tillu that you should come on time, why are you always late. I've been here before but Till tells you where you were. Malkhan says we could not find the mask. Till says we're late. 2 p.m Malka says that Vibhu did not give us time to tease, teases Malkhan by saying do you have a watch and asks to see Tillu somewhere else.

See Rusa coming, he says we can ask Rusa. Malkhan says we have nothing to do with Russia, or we will be caught. Tika says we can mask Putin and change the tone. Rua passes them. Till says he can tell us the time. Russia began to cry for help. When Hapu Singh hears Rusa walking to TMT, he yells at her not to be polite enough to tease a girl Eve. Till says we asked her about the time and it was not a crime. Happu says why don't you ask a boy. Tika said, she was here, and we asked her. Happu hit him. Malkhan says then we have to ask who the time tree is. Next time ask any ghost, but do not ask an innocent girl, whispered to Rusa, come with me to the police station, because you can only report, says Hapu.

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 28th December 2021 Episode Written  Update Online &TV

Rusa wants me to come, but I'm late for work because of them. Hapu said, no problem, you can go, come to the boys, we can go to the police station, we can talk there, he said this order is familiar, I already smelled it, take them away.

Vibhu lying injured in the bedroom. Gupta took a big shot. Vibhu said that I will not take that injection. Anu said calm down in pain. No need to worry, Gupta says it will give you relief from the pain. Vibhu says the pain will go away but this injection will go inside, I will not take. Gupta says it's a painful injection, it hurts a little, but you should take it. Vibhu says why I suffer all the pain. tsop Wining, Think when people know what the opposition has done, Ankur says Ankur will win the election.

Gupta says you are right and Angoori will get all the credit. Anu said, "If she wins, we will indirectly win too, because she will make you a senior manager of Mittal Enterprises, with a 3BHK flat in Mumbai and a salary of Rs 90,000 per month." Vibhu thinks that what I am doing will hurt myself if Angoori wins, then I will go to Mumbai and then what will happen Angoori. Vibhu thought about leaving her house and went to Anguris' house to see her. Live Your Life, Anu came out of the house to call me when I was on set. Vibhu says I miss you and mummy. Anu said I would be back in a few days and asked if I should parcel to Mummy.

Vibhuti says mummy is not an object and I do not want to go. Angkori walks up to him and compliments him. Vibhu I do not want to go crying, please stop me. Angkor beat him and told him to get out of here. Anu beat him too. Vibhu woke up from her dream when she heard Anu's name. Anu cried out what was happening. Vibhu says I had a bad dream. Gupta says with a laugh that you are weird and you can dream when you open your eyes. Anu says that from now on all dreams will come true, in the note that Anu takes her picture. Vibhu asked why did you do this. Anu says people will salute you for your sacrifice. Vibhu says I do not want to sacrifice or sacrifice my love for Bhabhiji. Gupta gave him an injection. Vibhu took out the needle and gave it to Gupta.

The same night TMT sat near the ta stall. Malkhan says what's wrong with Rusa. Tika said, hopping ruined everything. I saw TMT Vibhu coming. Vibhu went to them and beat them. We did not arrive on time, so Tika says you will beat us. Malkhan says, but who hit you we were not there. Vibhuti says you were not there. Malkhan says that Hapu arrested us, so we bribed him and let him go. Then Vibhu says who hit me. Tika says we don't know. Till says this confirms that we have not defeated you.

I heard them talking about Prem saying that Bhardwaj goonda had beaten you. Vibhu says, you say it quickly. Prem says it is for our benefit that all sympathy will be with you from now on and that Angouri will succeed. Vibhu says if Bhabhiji wins I will get a job in Mumbai. Prem became emotional. Pelu went inside and started playing the mourning song. Prem began to cry. Vibhu says I did not know that you love me so much. Prem says I am crying because who will give my money back if I go to Mumbai. Vibhu Stop Radio.

Rousseau, the presenter of AtoZ News on TV, says breaking news shows Vibhu's photo This man has changed the face of today's election, he is the number one unemployed man in the world. Angouri and Tiwari watch the news. Rousseff says he was attacked by the opposition party. Tiwari says this is common in politics. Rousseau says the attack turned in favor of Angouri. Anguri tells Tiwari if you are listing that I have a good chance of success. Tiwari has nothing to be happy about, he can do things in politics while counting votes. Angouri says, but Rusa says I will succeed You always reject my morals, I will succeed.

TMT and Vibhu are drinking near the tea shop. He said give me more, snatched the bottle from him and said we bought it with our money, so we will drink. Tika says, I can not bear to see you always carry large quantities with you and give us less. Says Vibhu, because I use my brain more, if you could use your brain, you know if Angouri wins, can we do justice to our work, answer if we can serve them, tell me now, you can work under one of three people. Many years.

Till says you're talking about the fact that I can not consistently sell underwear. Vibhu says that when he goes to big cities and works in big companies from 6 to 8 pm, he gets small jobs. Till says you are lecturing us, first tell me what you want to do. Vibhu said, no, I do not want to work, I do not want to leave Morden Colony.

Tell Till that someone will offer you Rs 10 lakhs. Vibhu said no I will not go. Till said I would not go either. Teka and Malkhan say they do not like to work. Till said we didn't want to go. Vwibhuti says if ww don't want to go we should release Angouri. Tika talks about what you say and the mess we created. Vibhu says we can make more mustache for her release and I have an idea for that.

The next morning. Angoori sings for Tiwari on the lawn. Vibhu greeted her and walked towards her. Angkori greeted her back and asked if she was fine. Vibhu also says that I pray that you will succeed. Anguri says I will succeed as long as there are people like you. Vibhu flirts with her and says I can give my life for you. There is no need to give up life, Angouri says you are already trying your best and it takes courage. TMT walked over to them and started taking selfies. Tiwari walked to Angkor. TMT also takes Tiwary into the frame and bothers Tiwary. Vibhu calms them down and says that her husband is also clicking on the picture that stands with him. TMT mocks him and disrespects Tiwari.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post