Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 29th December 2021 Episode Written Update Online &TV

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Watch Or read Latest Episode's Written Updates. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Drama serial Trending Movements and Promos. 

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai Episode 29th December 2021 

Angouri, Tiwari, Vibhu and TMT standing outside Tiwari's house. Angoori told Thillu why are you saying this. Vibhu says that people like it because it has a job, please disrespect Tiwari, but you did not stop Bhabhiji. Teka and Thillu make fun of Bhabhiji. Malkhan says people say he survives because of the luck of women. Vibhu tells Angoori, but you do not stop, go TMT. Vibhu picks up the phone, takes a selfie with Anguri and goes outside.

Tiwari walked over to the sofa and asked Angouri to bring him breakfast. Angkori said where to bring it to the table or bed, wait. Bring it to the table, says Tiwari. All right, bring him breakfast, Angouri said. Tiwari eats it and says it is so delicious say one thing, I can not enjoy your delicious food you are cooking. Angouri says what you mean.

"I mean, politics is not your game," Tiwari said. Last time you could not compliment me so much, Angkor says you should go into politics. Yes, I thought so, but now I think you should not run in the elections, says Tiwari. Anguri says, but I have already decided. You can change that, Tiwari says you will no longer stand for election. Angkor got up and ate breakfast.

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 29th December 2021 Episode Written Update Online &TV

David went to Vibhu's house and called him. Anu walked over to him and greeted him, saying that not only your Vibhu but others are staying here. David told Anu that one of your feet is always on Lakhimpur hill. "I'm going to work there, you say goodbye," Anu said. David jokes. Anu teases him and the two discuss the will. "I do not understand why you are always bothering me and talking about the will.

I have filed a case against Vibhu's aunt. I believe in them that Tehi will be there in 40 years," David said. So what's the benefit, we both get older, the kidneys and lungs don’t work, and then what do we do with that will? David says he will get the money and change the body parts.

Angoori called Anu and walked away. Anu asked her what was wrong. Angouri greeted David. David asked what happened, and you seem to be tense. "I do not think all my wishes will come true," he said. David asked what had happened. Anu said that Angouri is contesting the elections. David says she's talented and compliments. Ankur says, but Tiwari does not allow me, I worked hard for this. David tells me how he can do this. Anu tells David why he did not talk to Tiwari. Anu, Anguri and David walk into Tiwari's house and call him out.

Vibhu met David and told him when he had arrived. David cries out and asks him to come out. Tiwari angrily walked out and greeted Anu. Anu scolded Tiwari. David says you disrespected your wife. Anu says you think of her as a machine. Angouri says you are right. David says you're cheap. Angouri was right.

David Tiwari continues to swear M Tiwari says, do not cross your border, listen to me, you are not good at telling me what to do. David says, you're personal now. Tiwari says you are becoming personal too. Anu says it's not personal, it's about Angouri. Tiwari says when I showed disrespect to a woman. David says if your wife wants to run in the election then why not tell her. TMT and Vibhuti listen to everything.

Teeka tells Vibhu Bhabhiji not to interfere in it, hit Malkhan if I am wrong. Vibhu says that we did not have the power to say this and it will not happen again. Ammaji arrived. Tiwari said my wife was not eligible for the election. Give her 6 months and she will show you strength, says David. Tiwari says why should I allow her for this. Ammaji will come down and beat Tiwari and my daughter-in-law will participate and start beating Tiwari. Anu and Angouri encourage Ammaji. Ammaji says you are trying to stop her. "Our plan with Vibhu, Tika and Malkhan is failing," Tillu said.

That same night, TMT, David, Vibhu and Tiwari get drunk. Everyone makes fun of David. Vibhu, look at your behavior. David insults Vibhu by calling him unemployed. I think all the work will have to be done if Angouri wins the electionTiwari says he is scared. Vibhu told David, "You know my problem." David says I know, if you want to get rid of someone you have to ruin his reputation. Vibhu, Tiwari and TMT kiss on his forehead. Vibhuti says we are all sorry.

Tiwari and Angouri in the bedroom. Tiwari says why don't you take me seriously. Don't worry, I can teach them a lesson, says Angouri. That's why I say to get your name back, says Tiwari. No, see if I can win this election and teach Bhardwaj a lesson and get out of the room, now how can they try to intimidate you? Tiwari says the plan failed. David and Vibhu sitting on the balcony.

Vibhuti gets a call from Tiwari and David asks where Anu is. He said she was doing office work downstairs and you pick up the phone. Vibhu picked up the phone and asked what the news was. Tiwari says my plan was a failure. David asked to speak on the speaker. Tiwari says questioning her character will only have some effect, but be careful not to overstep the bounds. "Yes, we will," David said.

Anguri, who is practicing her speech, says I will not read it and the speech will be what my heart says. Tiwari and Vibhu walk in disguise. David and Tika secretly watch. Angkori greets them and asks who you are. Vibhu says that we are investors from Mumbai and I am his elder brother and we are Chhadas. Ankuri asked, "How can I help you?" Tiwari says he wants to build malls, restaurants and cinemas. 
Vibhu says but we need your permission. Ankur says why my permission. That is why Tiwari says you will be the new leader elected. Tika tells David why they are talking nonsense and not coming to the main point. David says keep quiet. Angouri says you believe. Vibhu says we prayed for you. You two are very polite, pray for me so I can succeed, says Angkori. 
Tiwari says you are very simple women and our country can be proud and give them pleasure. David asks Tika to click on the photo of the box that Angouri takes. He took the box and said, "Wait, I'll give it to you." Tiwari says we already had it and now we will go. Angouri says the two were very good.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post